Demand planning & forecasting - advanced
An interactive classroom course which explains the advanced concepts of demand planning & forecasting within OMP, with a focus on configuration.
- Experienced Users who wish to deepen their knowledge of demand planning & forecasting in OMP
- Application Managers
- OMP Consultants
1-day interactive classroom training explaining the advanced concepts and configuration of demand planning & forecasting in OMP.
Due to the coronavirus the format of the training has temporarily been changed to a remote session.
More practical information on the organization of the training will be provided upon registration.
In case of questions, contact email@example.com
After this training you will…
- have a deeper understanding of demand planning & forecasting functionality in OMP
- understand the elements involved in the configuration of the expert system and statistical engine
- be familiar with the set-up of forecast accuracy calculations
- be able to define conflicts for exception-based planning
- understand the framework behind actions carried out during the demand planning & forecasting cycle
Please select a training date below:
Oct 02, 09:00 - Oct 02, 17:00
Not available on these dates?
Notify me when the next training is planned.