An online self-study course that covers the OMP graphical user interface (GUI), including the use and set up of the mostly commonly used layout and graphical features of OMP.
- (Key) Users responsible for the configuration and/or maintenance of GUI features
- Solution Owners
- Project Managers (optional)
- IT Responsible (optional)
1-day online training (including exercises) on a standard OMP environment.
After this training you will...
- be familiar with the different GUI elements in the OMP solution: contexts, dashboards, categories, pyramids, forms, filters,…
- know how to configure the GUI elements in OMP and create, visualize and edit according to your requirements.
- know how the different GUI elements are interrelated (e.g. linking pyramids to contexts, using links in forms, using filters in forms, apply categories to pyramids).
- have gained hands-on experience by carrying out exercises.
e-learning (1 day)