A full-scope cloud-based solution
“How can I reduce my planning solution’s infrastructure footprint?”
“What should my planning solution look like to allow for flexible scaling (up and down)?”
SaaS (Software as a service)
Access your planning solution in OMP Cloud.
In the air, all the time
Providing the hardware and systems to keep your SaaS solution available at all times.
Up and running
Offering the technology and services to keep your solution up and running. Non-stop.
Why you need us at your side
Your 360-degree cloud solution. All-in-one. Ready to go. Safe and secured.
All-in-one, accessible and cost-effective
- Comprehensive cloud solution with one single point of contact for all support questions.
- Accessible from anywhere, any time, any way. Device-independent, worldwide coverage on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Great total offer at low TCO. Zero footprint in IT infrastructure, minimal IT support requirements, no more alignment issues with multiple third parties.
Dive in at top speed from day one
- Instant step-in thanks to readily available proof of concept environment. Fast scalability in all dimensions. High performance and short reaction times using fully-optimized Microsoft Azure Cloud resources.
- Full connectivity with any kind of business application.
- Ready to collaborate. Connecting planning functions and planners, inside your company and beyond.
Safe and sound
Meeting all legal and security concerns
- Legally compliant with global and regional requirements.
- Secured and certified. The OMP Cloud solution is validated by an independent service auditor against ISAE3402 (Service Organization Control report). The information security management system is ISO 27K aligned.
- Technically robust. Failover options designed to counter any data center issues.
What our customers say
“We were looking for an integrated, automated and scalable solution and that’s what we got from OMP.”
David Aherne, Director Global Supply Chain Planning at Alexion Pharmaceuticals
“We needed an integrated, scalable and optimization-driven solution and we found it in OMP.”
Michael Schickentanz, Head of Operations Planning & Master Data Management at VDM Metals