An interactive classroom course which covers the basic concepts of the OMP allocator.
- Users who wish to deepen their knowledge of the OMP allocator
- Project members of new projects that use the OMP allocator: Key Users, Project Managers, Users, etc.
- OMP Consultants and Customers who actively use the OMP allocator
1-day interactive classroom training explaining the basic concepts of the OMP allocator based on a problem-solving method.
Due to the corona virus the format of the training has temporarily been changed to a remote session.
More practical information on the organization of the training will be provided upon registration.
In case of questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
After this training you will…
- be familiar with the concepts and terminology of the OMP allocator
- have hands-on knowledge as to what an allocation problem is and how to structure and solve it
- have a full overview of the OMP allocator’s data model
know how to model and solve allocation problems using the OMP allocator
No training sessions found.
Notify me when the next training is planned.