An interactive classroom course which covers the basic concepts of the OMP allocator.
- Users who wish to deepen their knowledge of the OMP allocator
- Project members of new projects that use the OMP allocator: Key Users, Project Managers, Users, etc.
- OMP Consultants and Customers who actively use the OMP allocator
1-day interactive classroom training explaining the basic concepts of the OMP allocator based on a problem-solving method.
After this training you will…
- be familiar with the concepts and terminology of the OMP allocator
- have hands-on knowledge as to what an allocation problem is and how to structure and solve it
- have a full overview of the OMP allocator’s data model
know how to model and solve allocation problems using the OMP allocator
Please select a training date below:
Apr 23, 09:00 - Apr 23, 17:00
Not available on these dates?
Notify me when the next training is planned.