OPAL - general
An interactive classroom course which gives some insight into the basic concepts of OPAL programming.
- Key Users with a programming background and IT departments who want to be able to write and read OPAL macros
- OMP Consultants with a programming background.
1,5-day interactive classroom training explaining the basic concepts of OPAL programming.
After this training you will…
- be able to understand predefined macros in the OMP solution
- have a better understanding of the programming language used throughout the OMP solution
- know how to write macros, allowing you to get more out of the tool
Please select a training date below:
Jun 09, 13:01 - Jun 09, 17:00
Jun 10, 13:00 - Jun 10, 17:00
Jun 11, 13:00 - Jun 11, 17:00
Jun 12, 13:00 - Jun 12, 17:00
e-learning (1.5 days)
Not available on these dates?
Notify me when the next training is planned.